PhysicalCulture.canadian-forum.com
Some parts of the forum are not accessible to non-members, so be sure to join right away!

Post your training log, get involved in challenges, and add to our vault of fitness and physical culture wisdom!

Messages posted on this forum express the opinions of their respective authors and not necessarily those of anyone else. You agree to not hold anyone responsible for the content of any post but the author thereof and anyone who expresses agreement with him or her.

Messages with an attacking, demeaning or slanderous tone are prohibited.

Messages or usernames which promote, evoke or encourage unlawful, lewd or immoral practices are prohibited.

Vulgarities, curses and racial slurs as well as religious blasphemies, curses and exclamations, are offensive and neither pleasant nor welcome.

Copyrighted materials may not be posted without the express approval of the copyright holder, such approval to be displayed along with the content. If you notice material that is copyrighted but no permission is listed with it, you agree to report it to a moderator or to admin.

Post your messages only once. Double posting (this does not refer to accidentally replying twice to a post, but to creating multiple threads with identical content in multiple sections of the forum) is incredibly annoying and double posts will be deleted.

Make an effort on grammar and spelling. Using nothing but SMS-style language or l33t speech (ex: y r u h3re m8?) is unsophisticated, annoying and not welcome!

You accept that messages contravening the listing above may be edited or removed without need for notice and that transgressions deemed severe enough may be met with banning. Be helpful, kind and respectful to one another, and let's keep this community great!

In a relationship with POWER RACK

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In a relationship with POWER RACK

Post by squatty on Fri May 17, 2013 5:56 am

I was attacked in the past multiple times, but this was the first time I was attacked by some random guy, all the past attacks was from school/neighborhood bullies.

I don't have money to go to Canada, and also can't ignore the free education I'm having here.
I have to wait until I graduate (10 semesters remaining), then I can move to Canada the proper way. with money, and fully educated.
I can work in pharmacies after the 7th semester (currently I'm at 2nd semester).
So I will save the income of those 5 workable semesters, to have enough money to come to Canada the very first day I graduate.

Until then, got to never trust strangers anymore, carry an improvised weapon (pepper spray? electric zapper? steel pipe???) and most important of them all, never walk in such places anymore.
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by tilles on Fri May 17, 2013 6:56 am

I had a few fights in my past, but usually just because some drunk idiots have to get rid of their anger or whatever.
What they did to you is crazy man...we all should be more grateful for living in countries that are 'safe'.
Hope it heals soon and get outta there as soon as possible !
tilles
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Fri May 17, 2013 9:14 am

Don't wait till you graduate to start the proceedings to move. I would be doing the research now.
itlives
Moderator, Selective Germaphobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Fri May 17, 2013 4:11 pm

squatty wrote:carry an improvised weapon (pepper spray? electric zapper? steel pipe???) and most important of them all, never walk in such places anymore.

The part in bold for sure. Also carry a flashlight; you can order one online. Get a small one that has at least 200 lumens out the front and a tactical bezel.

Last edited by Dave.cyco on Fri May 17, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dave
Admin
Admin

http://physicalculture.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Fri May 17, 2013 4:11 pm

And begin studying nononsenseselfdefense.com
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Fri May 17, 2013 4:27 pm

tilles wrote:I had a few fights in my past, but usually just because some drunk idiots have to get rid of their anger or whatever.
What they did to you is crazy man...we all should be more grateful for living in countries that are 'safe'.
Hope it heals soon and get outta there as soon as possible !
I don't really know anything about west other than what I saw in movies, and movies rarely deliver the reality. in movies west seems more dangerous than here, I would like to know what's the real life like there.
Especially American movies show some brutal life there, movies like Easy Rider (in fact someone told me to watch this after I told him about the attack, after watching it I realized why he recommended me watching this movie).
Another movie which comes to my mind is "No country for old men"

itlives wrote:Don't wait till you graduate to start the proceedings to move. I would be doing the research now.
Sure, I've been researching it since last year. I signed up for American green card lottery as well.

Dave.cyco wrote:
squatty wrote:carry an improvised weapon (pepper spray? electric zapper? steel pipe???) and most important of them all, never walk in such places anymore.

The part in bold for sure. Also carry a flashlight; you can order one online. Get a small one that has at least 200 lumens out the front and a tactical bezel.
What is a tactical bezel?
And what does the flashlight do to attackers? I guess something, but it sounds silly, care to explain? does it blind someone in daylight too?
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by Iliander on Fri May 17, 2013 4:33 pm

squatty wrote:And what does the flashlight do to attackers? I guess something, but it sounds silly, care to explain? does it blind someone in daylight too?
I would think it allows you to SEE the attackers when it's dark.
Iliander
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Brahma Bill on Fri May 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Iliander wrote:
squatty wrote:And what does the flashlight do to attackers? I guess something, but it sounds silly, care to explain? does it blind someone in daylight too?
I would think it allows you to SEE the attackers when it's dark.
I think he's talking about one of those flashlights with the weighted end. They make one hell of a club.
Squatty, sorry you got mugged man.
Brahma Bill
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Sat May 18, 2013 12:50 am

Tactical bezel - less surface area for more PSI delivered per strike, also useful in breaking a windshield in a car accident.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The purpose of a tactical flashlight is that it is a plausibly deniable legal weapon, unlike a knife or a gun, both of which can get you in serious trouble even if used for self defense; it can function as a kubotan, which is the main reason I recommend it. You can disorient an attacker with 200+ lumens at night, but in the day you can break his skull (or only a rib or two if you're generous). The strike I most recommend with a taclight is the hammerfist, which is my absolute favourite of all strikes in hand to hand combatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesedogTheFirst on Sat May 18, 2013 2:38 am

Sorry to hear about this, heal up soon. The flashlight advice is good, I know several people that have had to use one of those and they really work.
CheesedogTheFirst
The admindog
The admindog

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Sat May 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Thank you all,
Got to check the hunting-ware bazaar for the tactical flashlight. looks like a dandy equipment to have.
Luckily I will find a German or Russian made one, not Chinese.
So the "bezel" is attached to the butt of the flashlight? or I have to buy it separately?

##########

EZ BENT ROW: 3x20x27kg
rest = 2 mins
repeat

EZ CURL: 3x8x25kg
rest = 2 mins
repeat

HANDHELD WRIST ROLLER:
6.5kg for 5 mins
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Sat May 18, 2013 1:06 pm

It is an integral (attached) part of the light. Sometimes on the light end, sometimes on the butt end, sometimes on both ends. I would get one with it on the butt end (less chance of breaking the light).
itlives

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Sat May 18, 2013 2:58 pm

Not to often that I disagree with you Mike, but in this case I must.

Firstly, the modern lights are LEDs. You will NOT break an LED light by striking a man, a tree or even a solid metal plate with it. This is from experience. Even my cheap Gerber Tritac (no striking bezel on it sadly) has been used for some SERIOUSLY HARD striking, mostly for demonstration purposes. For example, I once put a nice circular hole in a hardwood tree.

Secondly, and more importantly, make sure the striking bezel is on the light side because the last thing you want to have to do (especially in the dark) is point that light anywhere near yourself instead of the assailant. Keep the light in his eyes and out of yours as you put his lights out.
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Sat May 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Points well made, Dave. I don't own one, so I was speaking from a point of NO experience. :igiveup:
itlives

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Sun May 19, 2013 8:26 am

WoW!
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Tue May 21, 2013 3:19 pm

After the "incident", getting big has become my highest priority goal in life.
I'm sure if I was at least 100kg, he would never attack me. maybe he would if he was a hired gun, or had some personal issues with me, but he wasn't any of the two, just a bully and thief, and these guys prey on the weak. so I appear weak for sure, and that's the problem here.
And with everything being 3-6 times more expensive than last year due to all the international sanctions against Iran, we are buying carrots and potatoes for the last year's price of cherries and berries!
The only thing that hasn't got affected (yet), is hempseeds, bird-feed grade (full of gravel).
Looks like I have no other choice, I need to eat up to 400g whole hempseeds daily to reach 100kg.
I ate 300 grams daily for a short while in the past, and that was a pain to chew.
I'm going to take it, got to chew hempseeds all day, like a bull who chews grass all day, only then I can hope to get big like a bull.

400g hempseeds has at least 100g protein (high quality AA profile), and 2000 Calories. plus lots of minerals and vitamins, and EFAs (It's been six months I guess since I can't afford multivitamin/minerals anymore)
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatman on Tue May 21, 2013 6:15 pm

squatty wrote:400g hempseeds has at least 100g protein (high quality AA profile), and 2000 Calories. plus lots of minerals and vitamins, and EFAs (It's been six months I guess since I can't afford multivitamin/minerals anymore)

I would advise you not to eat half a kilo of hempseed to begin with, maybe start with 100gr or something and see how your body adapts to it? If you eat 500gr and crap yourself, you will lose weight, not gain.

There's no point in consuming huge quantities of calories to gain weight unless your body is actually processing those calories. It's simply a waste of money. Also consider blending the seeds if you have a blender, or breaking them in a mortar and adding to a drink. Look up recipes online.
Fatman
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Tue May 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Better have lots of water, too! Don't want to get "blocked up"!
itlives

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Wed May 22, 2013 1:27 am

No I said "Up to" 400g, meaning I will start by 100g, train harder, gain weight as long as possible, once gains stall, will eat 200g, again once gains stall will eat 300g...

It is a good food, doesn't block up, but even smooths the dumping process. has lots of fiber.
Unfortunately the blended/crushed seeds make you puke after eating 50g. I prefer the taste of chewed seeds.

Anyway, I just hope I don't end up like Fatman's avatar :lol!:
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Wed May 22, 2013 9:22 am

I'm glad you posted this Squatty. It's good to know. If things ever get that bad over here, I'd eat bird seed (along with all the other aforementioned sources of protein :D ).
itlives

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Thu May 23, 2013 7:21 am

darn my jaw is SORE again. everytime I started to eat high amounts of hempseeds I had jaw DOMS for the first week. I just hope these won't damage my teeth in the long run. The dentist said it is good for teeth health, but you can never know...

Yesterday session:

EZ ROW: 2x20x35kg
3 mins rest

PUSHUP:
11, 11, 11, 11, 7

EZ CURL:
3x8x25kg
2 mins rest

+CARPET BOMBING THE NECK
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Thu May 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Let me admit something to you, in fact you would smell something's going fishy just from reading my log in future, if you wouldn't, I would never tell it to you, not because of bragging, but because I feel sorry in front of you guys for doing what I'm doing.
I started a cycle of AAS (good old 'bol), 20mg ED, for 6 weeks.
I never had any reason to use gear, but now I have a reason. and that's I need to get big and strong ASAP. don't like risking my life again in the jungle.

I will drink 4L of water daily, plus the "waste" of passing fruits into the juicer (My mom drinks plenty of homemade fruit juice, because she can't take much solid food). plus the hempseeds, and also the hard boiled eggs and tomatoes we eat as main meals. enough to propel me into the beast realm.

To be honest, I bought lots of dbol last year when it was still cheap (5x500x5mg pills)
I didn't have any reason to use it back then, but I bought it because I knew it was going to get expensive soon, and also I planned to get on gear after turning 30, when I would have 8 years of natural training in the bank).
It was resting in the freezer, and I never even looked at it for a year, but today is a different day.
Roids have sides, but I don't think the sides would be worse than my legs getting blunted again, or worse...

I was reading about AAS since two years ago, and at the least know my head from my toe at what I'm doing.

I run the lowest dose possible, and work my butt off. instead of taking higher dose, and training with comfort.

I'm very gyno prone, in fact I have a little problem there already, while I never used any AAS ever in my life before.
So I don't like risking it, so I started taking 10mg tamoxifen from the very first day (today is the third day BTW). and would increase it to 20mg if any signs of nip soreness appear.
I hear it will cause my gains to suffer, but I prefer sacrificing gains to avoid gyno at all costs. last thing I want in this overly sanctioned expensive country is a gyno removal surgery bill.

I can't afford any vitamins or minerals, or any of those "liver detoxifying" meds (They are not yet proven to work after all, so why bother).
But I'm eating lots of fruit juicer waste, and all those hempseeds. I'm sure these provide me with enough minerals and vitamins and EFAs.
And for liver detoxification, I make use of nature's most valuable gift: water. 4L per day at minimum.
BTW chewing all these whole hempseeds on a cycle will give me an scary heavy muscled superman jaw.

As for training:
I will train 3 days per week (a 6 dayed "week"), on this routine:
1 = row + pushup + shrug + wrist roller + neck
2 = off
3 = pullup + press + shrug + wrist roller + neck
4 = off
5 = deadlift + curl + lateral raise + gripper + neck
6 = off

No squats, you know why.
I can't bend my knee more than for a deadlift comfortably.
I'm not sure if I can do deadlifts yet as well, because haven't put any heavy weight on my knees yet to see if it causes any pain or not.
if it do, I will switch to RDL for higher reps.

I will value every moment of the ON period, and make use of it.
Specially will focus on grip and neck more than anything, because these muscles have the highest rate of survival off cycle.
and also these are the mains muscles which will scare the hell out of any bully, thief, nationalist, or any other prick who is looking for prey.

I grabbed his bloody steel pipe, I was fast and cool enough to do it, but didn't have the strength to take it for myself, and he just pulled it out of my hands and blunted my arm too.
If I had a bear grip that day, I would beat the bloody life out of him using his own steel pipe.
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by Iliander on Thu May 23, 2013 3:58 pm

lemme say something here mate...

the steroids will stop your natural test production. you don't wanna destroy your body and castrate yourself, no matter how big you gonna get. I find it hard to believe you need steroids to appear big enough to be safe. wearing the right clothes, having the right posture, the right look in your eyes, the right deep voice, and a good amount of natural muscle from high intensity training. you don't need roids for this dude, just work your ass off WITHOUT roids and you don't have to suffer from the low test small testicle side effects afterwards. I mean come on...

i am gyno prone as well, I've got something very minor which is probably due to excess free testosterone from puberty which gets converted into estradiol or something, dunno. some days it's almost gone and other days it looks really bad in a hot shower lol. not noticeable when cold though.

anyway, you don't need more than stress response from hostility and heavy exercise for your body to grow, i don't see why roids. why not practice self defense and get a weapon.

oh and don't fap lol (srs)

just my opinion.

Last edited by Iliander on Thu May 23, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iliander
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatman on Thu May 23, 2013 4:32 pm

I won't tell you to use or not to use 'roids, you make your own calls and should inform yourself of the risks and rewards, all that stuff. Oral dianabol is not supposed to be very harsh, as long as the doses are reasonable.

Also the natural testosterone production of your body shuts down while you're taking them, but there is no evidence suggesting that this suppression continues AFTER you stop taking them, so unless you're still in puberty you should be OK on the testicular front :)

I would, however, recommend that you consider waiting with the 'roids until you have pretty much exhausted your natural strength and size potential. Going on steroids at this point in your training, without having gone through a long period of steady strength and size gains of natural training, will most likely not yield significant results. You may get the negative side effects without making much progress.

I trained and hung out with guys who used orals, even one or two who I suspect were injecting. While they all made gains, these gains were by no means dramatic, and went away rapidly once they stopped taking steroids. I don't think any of them even knew about cycling, different hormones, etc., they just took whatever they could afford and stuck to the "more is better" mentality.

I have no experience with steroids myself, only from observing others. I do have experience with being frustrated by lack of progress and seeking a means to break out of a rut or a plateau. It's very easy to take the wrong approach. Steroids have their place, but so do the years of hard work that you have to put in before you consider using steroids. Only after building a huge foundation through natural training will you be able to benefit fully from the stuff in your freezer.
Fatman
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Thu May 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Good advice, FatOne.

Squatty, I think now that you've been attacked, you'll be a lot harder to catch off guard from now on. A walking cane for a weapon (inconspicuous), just few good techniques along with your new-found awareness will go farther the the roids will take you.

You don't need roids for the rage.
itlives

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Thu May 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Too late, the cycle has started... there's no way to return...
Just kidding hehe, I can stop anytime I want, run a PCT, and that's over. but I won't. I want to do it.
The testicle atrophy doesn't happen with 20mg ED dbol, and also if it does, a simple PCT will take care of it later. or if one doesn't like the idea of shrinking in first place, HCG shots during the cycle can prevent it from happening.

I have problems with my diet, have problems at both affording, and chewing fronts.
So I would love to see all that effort fill my muscles, instead of most of it going to toilet.
Also read this:

Doping with anabolic steroids also seem to act partly by recruiting new nuclei,[10][11] so it is possible that doping give athletes a long lasting (perhaps life long) benefit compared to athletes not doping.

And also roids, specially stuff like dbol, stretch your muscle fascia pretty good. making more room for muscles to grow later off cycle.

I'm not justifying what I'm doing. but please do not hate me or judge me.
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatman on Thu May 23, 2013 5:49 pm

squatty wrote:I'm not justifying what I'm doing. but please do not hate me or judge me.

No hate or judging, and don't feel like you need to justify anything.

But I think you want advice, and my advice is that steroids will not give you the desired results if your diet is also not excellent. So roids + great diet + great training = amplified results. Roids + poor diet = no results. Steroids cannot create something that's not there, i.e. make up for deficiencies in your diet. Better save them for a time when you have the diet + training sorted out. Otherwise the effort will still go into the toilet, including the steroids.

Muscle fascia stretching happens from weight gain, not from steroids. Sure, steroids can help you with weight gain, so also with fascia stretching, but the stretching does not happen because of the steroids.
Fatman
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Thu May 23, 2013 6:09 pm

I have great diet quality wise, it just tastes like crap, and thus almost impossible to eat naturally. dbol increase my appetite to eat these seeds.
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Thu May 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Keep us posted on this journey!
No hatin here!
itlives

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Thu May 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Sure,
I will also write about psychological aspects of it.
Currently I have too many fears and concerns:
- I'm afraid of people who know me find out.
- Only after 3 days, my body already feels strange, like it is the body of someone else I'm possessing, just doesn't feel like my own body. no visual difference yet, just inner senses. I feel like a beast is being brewed out of me slowly, this scares me. today after the wrist roller session, the awesome forearm pump made my hands scary. veins popping everywhere on my hand and fingers.

I must get used to beastmode and do not scare of it anymore, this is just me, no need to be scared of myself.
And I just have to tell anyone who asks "I'm on a bulking diet, and train harder", problem solved.

BTW I meant muscles get really big during a cycle, then when you come off you lose some or even all of (if you neglect PCT) the gains.
But the fascia is now loose, so if you train naturally later, you will progress faster.
In fact a trick pro BBers use is to run something which fills your muscles with lots of water, like oxymetholone, to stretch the fascia to it's fullest, then run a more anabolic steroid to fill the new room with fibers and harden up the muscles. this gives them fantastic results, which might not be possible by the running the second steroid alone.
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Thu May 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Three days ago I was 80kg, today was 83kg.
Water, more food in digestive tract (I'm eating like a bull), and new muscle.
How much new muscle in three days? probably not more than 100g hehe.
I feel harder and fuller all over the body.

Tonight I finally understood what a "roid gut" is.
darn I've ate so much that my upper abdomen has sticked out and is exploding.

The head-space is like what you get when you don't fap for a week a year :mrgreen:
Looks like I'm responding pretty good to such a low dose
No sides yet, but too soon to tell,
I hope I experience no sides,
MORE CHEST HAIR IS WELCOME THOUGH! :nod:
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Thu May 23, 2013 7:09 pm

I have a feeling this is going to be fun to watch/read!
itlives

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Thu May 23, 2013 10:58 pm

:V: All this :V:

Iliander wrote:the steroids will stop your natural test production. you don't wanna destroy your body and castrate yourself, no matter how big you gonna get. I find it hard to believe you need steroids to appear big enough to be safe. wearing the right clothes, having the right posture, the right look in your eyes, the right deep voice, and a good amount of natural muscle from high intensity training. you don't need roids for this dude, just work your ass off WITHOUT roids and you don't have to suffer from the low test small testicle side effects afterwards. I mean come on...

i am gyno prone as well, I've got something very minor which is probably due to excess free testosterone from puberty which gets converted into estradiol or something, dunno. some days it's almost gone and other days it looks really bad in a hot shower lol. not noticeable when cold though.

anyway, you don't need more than stress response from hostility and heavy exercise for your body to grow, i don't see why roids. why not practice self defense and get a weapon.

oh and don't fap lol (srs)

just my opinion.
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Thu May 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Did you start reading nononsenseselfdefense.com yet? If not you are ignoring one of the greatest resources someone in your situation can possibly take advantage of and are making a big mistake.
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Fri May 24, 2013 2:33 am

I listed it as "to read", we're at end of semester exams right now. will read it at summer.
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesedogTheFirst on Fri May 24, 2013 3:05 am

My advice would have been not to do this, but if you are do it right. Lots of HEAVY barbell and bodyweight work, perfect diet, and plenty of sleep. You might as well get as much out of this as possible if you're going to do it. You should be able to handle a heavier and more frequent workload as your body adapts to the D-bol, so push yourself hard.
CheesedogTheFirst
The admindog
The admindog

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Fri May 24, 2013 6:12 am

I currently plan to do this routine:
2 = off
3 = pullup + press + shrug + wrist roller + neck
4 = off
5 = deadlift + curl + lateral raise + gripper + neck
6 = off

But do you think a 4 dayed "week" like this is better:
2 = pullup + press + shrug + wrist roller + neck
3 = deadlift + curl + lateral raise + gripper + neck
4 = off

Tell me your ideas regarding training.
I will certainly try to add more plates to the bar as much as possible no matter what the routine. but I'm not sure yet if high frequency is better or low frequency.
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Fri May 24, 2013 6:23 am

Interesting fact:
I don't feel hungry at all, yet I can eat and eat as much as I want. and that's exactly what I'm doing.
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by Iliander on Fri May 24, 2013 6:30 am

The second routine looks better.

Do you plan on using a progression system for the push-ups? Like this:
push-up --> decline push-up --> diamond push-up --> decline diamond push-up
Iliander
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Fri May 24, 2013 6:42 am

The only pushup I'm able to do (took a year to find this out) is knuckle pushups. any other pushup gives me serious elbow pain after a week. that's gotta have something to do the my forearm/arm alignment condition which I posted the pics in a thread.

I want to hit the upper pecs the most, I will focus on high reps and high volume. and do decline knuckle pushups.
I'm not sure if diamonds are possible on the knuckles, but aren't these hit the arms more than chest?
Anyway, I'm juicing (darn I still feel guilty about it), so doing both wouldn't be a problem here. decline knuckles for overall arms and chest, then diamond knuckles to blast the arms.
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by Iliander on Fri May 24, 2013 9:06 am

squatty wrote:The only pushup I'm able to do (took a year to find this out) is knuckle pushups. any other pushup gives me serious elbow pain after a week. that's gotta have something to do the my forearm/arm alignment condition which I posted the pics in a thread.

I want to hit the upper pecs the most, I will focus on high reps and high volume. and do decline knuckle pushups.
I'm not sure if diamonds are possible on the knuckles, but aren't these hit the arms more than chest?
Anyway, I'm juicing (darn I still feel guilty about it), so doing both wouldn't be a problem here. decline knuckles for overall arms and chest, then diamond knuckles to blast the arms.
There's more stress placed on the elbow joint (and thus triceps) due to different leverages. But diamond push-ups hit the pecs in a slightly different way, it's more contracted because the arms are closer to the pecs. I would say do both! Decline diamonds are THE upper chest exercise imo, from my experience.

Just gotta find out what works best.
Iliander
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Fri May 24, 2013 9:25 am

Have you tried doing your push-ups with the thumbs facing forward (hands turned out) and keeping elbows tucked next to your body (actually rubbing the ribs down and up)?
Try it!
itlives

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Fri May 24, 2013 9:38 am

I've educated myself all about safe usage, and dieting while on a cycle, but to be honest, I still don't know anything about training on gear.
I mean everyone says you can and should train heavier and more often, but how much? no one can answer that, and everyone needs to find out the answer through experience.
I still don't know how high is the sky when on gear, don't know how much I can train before I overtrain. I will assume it will not happen though, and kick my arse as hard as possible. if I overtrain, I will know.

BTW I decided to join the NO-FAP challenge.
Masturbation fades the aggressive good feeling head-space of dbol,
I decided this not just for the cycle, but for life.
I'm sure it will make an stronger person out of me, physically and mentally.

Last edited by squatty on Fri May 24, 2013 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by Iliander on Fri May 24, 2013 9:42 am

squatty wrote:I've educated myself all about safe usage, and dieting while on a cycle, but to be honest, I still don't know anything about training on gear.
I mean everyone says you can and should train heavier and more often, but how much? no one can answer that, and everyone needs to find out the answer through experience.
I still don't know how high is the sky when on gear, don't know how much I can train before I overtrain. I will assume it will not happen though, and kick my arse as hard as possible. if I overtrain, I will know.
Overtraining is difficult imo, you just have to be careful for CNS overtraining. If you do pull-ups day 1 and decide to do pull-ups day 2 as well your body will just use different fibers and let others heal. I read that somewhere lol.
Iliander
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatman on Fri May 24, 2013 9:47 am

squatty wrote:I've educated myself all about safe usage, and dieting while on a cycle, but to be honest, I still don't know anything about training on gear.

I think the best thing is to wait until you can do squats and deadlifts, do heavy rows, etc.

Pushups and pullups and curls are good exercises, but they will not allow you to get the full advantage of training on steroids. 2/3 of all your muscles are below the belt, so if you're not training legs you will not be reaping the benefits.
Fatman
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Fri May 24, 2013 1:17 pm

Was very angry, had to hit something, so I did hit the weights (I wasn't supposed to train today, but just couldn't wait).

4th day of cycle
Bodyweight = 84.1kg

DEADLIFT:
5x60kg, 1x110kg, 1x120kg, 1x125kg (+15kg lifetime PR!)

##############
Notes:
- No pain in legs, can deadlift okay.
- The 125kg felt really heavy, made it anyway, but the bar fell out of my hand at the descend below the knees.
- No 1RM testing anymore, ego gets really bloated on juice, possibility of hurting myself is high.

Will stick to 10x3 deadlifting, (3 reps at top of each minute), followed by a pumping set of RDL, to really beef up that lower back.
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Fri May 24, 2013 4:23 pm

BTW regarding juicing sides, my biggest fear is not acne, is not gyno, is not testicle atrophy, is not alopecia, but my biggest fear is HEPATOTOXICITY!
Now I'm sure the liver damage is exaggerated, because studies exists, using very high dosages, still induced liver damage to an small degree of subjects.

One search over net, and you will read gym bros all over the net are crying over hepatotoxicity of oral roids. at top of the list of hepatotoxic orals, stands the notorious oxymetholone or anadrol.
Now I have some pharmaceutical grade oxymetholone too, which is legally produced, and I bought from a pharmacy, it is made in Iran Hormone Co, a legit company producing pharms like Bayer (bought this for animal experiments. 100x50mg for $10, pretty cheap eh?), I was reading the manual, it says the clinical dosage is between 1-5 mg per kg of bodyweight. that means someone weighing 80kg, needs to consume between 80-400mg daily, and it is still considered "clinical dosage".
Yet the dose required for a cycle to make a gorilla out of someone is just 50mg daily, for 4 weeks. that's even lower than the minimum of the clinical dosage.
yet many people complain over net about the liver damage from oxymetholone.
Either what they are using is not pure oxymetholone, or they just overrated the liver damage.

I drink my water though, don't like even the slightest liver damage to occur.
If I had money to buy a multvitamin, to take one pill at bedtime, it would be great. but I don't.
And I fear drinking all this water, beside washing and cleaning my liver and system overall, is also washing all the vitamins and minerals from my body.
But the amount of hempseed I'm eating is insane.
Anyway, I feel great, and my skin is glowing, and I have no acne, or headache, or any sides (yet), this all means everything's balanced and alright for now. I hope it continues to stay like this to the end.
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Fri May 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Congrats on the deadlift PR!
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by squatty on Fri May 24, 2013 5:23 pm

No congrats will be accepted, because I'm cheating :(
kidding hehe
But seriously, I guess I won't be allowed to join challenges at Physicalculture anymore?
squatty
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Sat May 25, 2013 12:31 am

I don't consider it cheating; I consider it unnecessary for your intended purpose of having a more commanding/intimidating presence.

And you're always welcome in the challenges. You don't scare me. :neener:
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top