PhysicalCulture.canadian-forum.com
Some parts of the forum are not accessible to non-members, so be sure to join right away!

Post your training log, get involved in challenges, and add to our vault of fitness and physical culture wisdom!

Messages posted on this forum express the opinions of their respective authors and not necessarily those of anyone else. You agree to not hold anyone responsible for the content of any post but the author thereof and anyone who expresses agreement with him or her.

Messages with an attacking, demeaning or slanderous tone are prohibited.

Messages or usernames which promote, evoke or encourage unlawful, lewd or immoral practices are prohibited.

Vulgarities, curses and racial slurs as well as religious blasphemies, curses and exclamations, are offensive and neither pleasant nor welcome.

Copyrighted materials may not be posted without the express approval of the copyright holder, such approval to be displayed along with the content. If you notice material that is copyrighted but no permission is listed with it, you agree to report it to a moderator or to admin.

Post your messages only once. Double posting (this does not refer to accidentally replying twice to a post, but to creating multiple threads with identical content in multiple sections of the forum) is incredibly annoying and double posts will be deleted.

Make an effort on grammar and spelling. Using nothing but SMS-style language or l33t speech (ex: y r u h3re m8?) is unsophisticated, annoying and not welcome!

You accept that messages contravening the listing above may be edited or removed without need for notice and that transgressions deemed severe enough may be met with banning. Be helpful, kind and respectful to one another, and let's keep this community great!

The will to act.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The will to act.

Post by Dominator350 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Eh, so I've been convinced to make a log. I called it "the will to act", based off my signature, because it really is the will to act, with no matter what, that brings out character, and forces us to struggle. I think everyone can agree this quote applies to everyone regarding everything. I won't be posting here all the time, but it's more of a reference I guess. My workouts are generally similar. I still do the same type of stuff as always, I workout at home, due to time restraints, and I hate gyms. I like to keep the training short and blunt if I can. So it's basically the same stuff as always. This is what it looks like.

2km run- morning- Right now I'm just trying to run every day of the week, that way I end up doing it like 4-6 days a week. I'd rather have more days of running, then longer runs fewer days. It's all about the routine for me. Just going for time. I do these jogs in about ten minutes, more or less. Nothing serious. Doing 2 km in eight minutes would be awesome. Maybe I'll set that as a goal.

Handstands(freestanding)- 5 sets to failure
L-sit- 3 sets of 25 sec
60 pound dumbbell press for a total of 120 pounds- 5 sets to failure
Pullups(terrible at these, haven't done pullups for years really, so gotta work at them.)
hanging leg raises
Leg raises- 100
shadowboxing 3 rounds of five minutes

I've been using this timer. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can set it to as little rest, or length of round as you like. This is awesome!

Originally I shadowboxed with a mirror. I'm working on my own style, its called "OH S**T!" It's based on being outnumbered and fighting against a wall, so the feet are very narrowly planted, and parallel like you're fighting against a wall. From there I go for power, lots of uppercuts, hooks and haymakers and overhand punching. Trying to speed up all the power punches. I'm still a fan of the jab, right straight, its good in a pinch cause you can really explode with those two punches while covering up.

One thing though, in the fall, I woke up one day to find bedbugs, out of nowhere. I have no idea where they came from, and to this day I can't believe i stopped them(Gassed the hell out of my apartment, you can never leave these things up to the landlord or pest control, they will both fail. If you want something done right you gotta do it yourself.)

Since hucking my box spring out the back fire escape, I've been sleeping on a mattress since I don't know anybody with a truck in the city, I never bothered buying a new bed. HOWEVER this has provided a unique opportunity to flip the thing up and use it to shadowbox against. Provides distance gaging, no real resistance, but a satisfying snapping noise when my fist hits it.

I don't do burpees anymore because I would bring down this whole building. I'm waiting till the spring. There are THREE chinup bars in the nearest park, each one higher than the next, I was totally thinking of doing burpees with chinups as soon as things warm up, so I'm looking forward to that.

As for lack of leg work, running is intense enough as it is. BW squats don't challenge my heart enough. Right now I'm looking for speed. I've gained 20 pounds of muscle in the last year or so I don't know why. I thought I'd never get above 210 without getting fat but I guess I was wrong, still had some growing to do. Never had this much ab definition either.

I guess that's it. Will be posting again soon, thanks again everyone for the welcome!

Dominator350
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Re: The will to act.

Post by Journeyman on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Great stuff as always Dom. Subbed.
Journeyman
Exercise Encyclopedia
Exercise Encyclopedia

http://affectinggravity.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:58 pm

Dominator350 wrote:I'm working on my own style, its called "OH S**T!" It's based on being outnumbered and fighting against a wall, so the feet are very narrowly planted, and parallel like you're fighting against a wall.

Original and practical. Cool! (though let's hope you don't get in that situation too often!)

Since hucking my box spring out the back fire escape, I've been sleeping on a mattress since I don't know anybody with a truck in the city, I never bothered buying a new bed. HOWEVER this has provided a unique opportunity to flip the thing up and use it to shadowbox against. Provides distance gaging, no real resistance, but a satisfying snapping noise when my fist hits it.

:mrgreen:

I don't do burpees anymore because I would bring down this whole building. I'm waiting till the spring.

Yeah similar problem here, except that I would likely hit my head on the ceiling if I did them all out. :pale:

As for lack of leg work, running is intense enough as it is. BW squats don't challenge my heart enough. Right now I'm looking for speed.

I've got three words for you Dom:

Tuck

Jump

Squats

:nod:

Looking forward to following your training.
Dave
Admin
Admin

http://physicalculture.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesedogTheFirst on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:08 am

Welcome Dom! Good to see you again.
CheesedogTheFirst
The admindog
The admindog

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander_a on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:14 am

You've got good thoughts about your training, mate. I like the layout a lot, and like the fact that someone else trains free handstands and L.sits! Welcome!

alexander_a
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rix on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:02 am

beasty guy :up: your fight style sounds rough... For the Other guys.
Rix

Back to top Go down

Post by Iliander on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:42 am

Welcome Dom!
Iliander
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Brahma Bill on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:46 am

Welcome Dom. Are you still working construction? I seem to remember you doing a load of Diamond Pushups, are they still part of your program?
Brahma Bill
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatman on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Wii boxing > shadowboxing :)

Good to see you around.
Fatman
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:20 pm

Box springs are highly overrated. They just get the bed closer to your butt - add no comfort whatsoever.

Subbed, if my sub function worked.... so, I'll be checking in :lol:
itlives
Moderator, Selective Germaphobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator350 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Oh wow thanks everyone! It's good to be posting again.

Handstands- 5 sets to failure
L-sits-3 sets of 25 seconds
Diamond pushups-100(hands parallel to the face.)
shoulder width pullups-3 sets of 5
leg raises-100
Shadow boxing- 3 rounds of 5 minutes.

Nah i'm not working construction anymore dude. Everyone wants to cut everyones throat it's disgusting. Working hard can be fun when you get paid good, but if not, it can be a huge downer.

I'm been providing illustrations for a production company and working on a set for the last two months. Working security in the summer. Probably headed out west in the fall to work in oil, I got two contacts out there now and I'm kinda getting tired of being in the city. Time for displacement.

Dominator350
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:54 pm

Dom, did you do your 100 pushups without rest, or for time?

By the way, I'm really glad to hear you're putting bread on the table using your artistic talents!
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator350 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Eh dave, I split up my 100 diamond pushups with ten breathes between ten pushups. The idea is from evilone, who once set a competition over 100 diamond pushups for time. I think it's the best upperbody workout for time there is.

March 22nd

Handstands- 5 sets to failure
Lsit- 3 sets of 25 seconds
dumbell press(total-120 pounds)- 5 sets to failure, 10, 8, 6, 6, 6
shoulder width pullups- 3 sets- some measly amount of reps
leg raises- 4 sets of 25
shadowboxing-3 rounds of five minutes

Haven't been able to get any running in, woke up the other day witha bad sore throat, not that that should stop me just wasn't feeling it.

In response to alexander a, handstands and lsits are debatable in their use. For me, including them in a workout as a whole provides mental discipline. They don't get the heart rate up at the same time they are some of the hardest exercises to do. I actually hate both of them they hinder my workouts but I guess thats also why I include them. It's that maximal tension that sets everything else up for me afterwords. When I shadowbox, its the handstands and the Lsits on my knuckles that make you feel heavy handed like your knuckles would tear through anything in your way.

Dominator350
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Iliander on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Diamond push-ups are awesome.
Iliander
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:43 pm

That diamond pushup idea sounds great. You've got some killer upper body endurance there Dom!
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator350 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:47 pm

Handstands- 5 sets of at least 20 seconds
L-sit- 3 sets of 25 seconds
Dumbell press- waist to shoulders to overhead-120 pounds total- 5 sets of 10,8,6,6,6
pullups-3 sets of 5
leg raises-100
Shadowboxing- 3 rounds of 5 minutes

Those five minute rounds are really paying off. My technique is exceeding vastly. Jab-straights, jab-straight, left overhand right uppercut, left hook, right overhand! I need to get some wraps though my knuckle are all burned up and seared and that makes people look at me like i'm crazy.

Gotta start running again too. Weathers looking good. Legs are getting tired again.

Dominator350
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Rastaman on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:05 am

Dave.cyco wrote:That diamond pushup idea sounds great. You've got some killer upper body endurance there Dom!
X 2 Dave... I might jump on that one as well.

Hey Dom, solid workouts mate...what's your previous Pull-up max?
Rastaman
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:01 am

If you're shadowboxing, how are your knuckles getting messed up?
You must be hitting something, eh?

Good strong work there Dom! 5 minute rounds will make you!
itlives

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:02 am

itlives wrote:If you're shadowboxing, how are your knuckles getting messed up?
You must be hitting something, eh?

He's come so far that he can even give a ghost a black eye. (And don't forget the mattress)

Last edited by Dave.cyco on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:10 pm

I was thinking so fast he's getting air friction burns!

Just a little fun here Dom ! :laugh1:
itlives

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator350 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Ah wow I barely even realized that. I guess its NOT shadowboxing. Still, hitting the mattress feels like I'm hitting nothing, theirs not even a bounce back on my punches, just that snap. The burns are from the deep dishing uppercuts and mostly hooks.

Handstands- 5 sets of 25, 20, 20, 19, 20 seconds
L-sit- 3 by 25 seconds
Diamond pushups- 100
leg raises-100

Miscellaneous bursts of shadow boxing throughout the day whenever I got the chance. I feel muscular growth between my shoulder blades on my back.

Promise I'll run tomorrow morning. Went biking the other day on my new bike. Pitiful. I've been running all winter, didn't expect to be so terrible. Wasn't my wind either it was muscular endurance. I guess running doesn't translate well to biking. In my opinion this makes both of them trained together very important.

Dominator350
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by ranger_x3 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:18 am

Dominator350 wrote:
Promise I'll run tomorrow morning. Went biking the other day on my new bike. Pitiful. I've been running all winter, didn't expect to be so terrible. Wasn't my wind either it was muscular endurance. I guess running doesn't translate well to biking. In my opinion this makes both of them trained together very important.

I know the feeling, biking has never been a strong suit for me. From what I remember, biking was always more quad dominant than running. Running is much more hamstring dominant as soon as you're fully upright. Training both will probably work the legs evenly, but I think the better benefit is more cardio with less impact.

ranger_x3
Masterful
Masterful

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator350 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:13 pm

Yesterday- EVERY DAY IS UPPER BODY DAY

handstands-sets of 25, 20,20,20,10 seconds
L-sit-3 sets of 25 seconds
dumbbell presses, waist to shoulders to overhead, 120 pounds- 5 sets of 10, 8, 6, 6, 6
pullups- 3 sets of 5
leg raises-100

Tried to run this morning. I think I ate too much food last night or something just started coughing up all this green crap, think I might still be ill with the cold or something.

Will do some bodyweight squats today, hopefully. I always get lazy around the holidays. 2 sets of 100 sound good. Couple that with 3 rounds of shadow boxing and it might even be a decent workout for my heart. Maybe ad some skip rope.

Dominator350
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeyman on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:23 pm

Vintage d350--dumbbell press, handstand, L sit, pushup, squat, pullup, abs and boxing. :twisted:

Can you still press 85s/90s? I've wanted to do that ever since I saw it on your log the first time... still pretty far from doing it myself.
Journeyman
Exercise Encyclopedia
Exercise Encyclopedia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator350 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:31 pm

Journeyman wrote:Vintage d350--dumbbell press, handstand, L sit, pushup, squat, pullup, abs and boxing. :twisted:

Can you still press 85s/90s? I've wanted to do that ever since I saw it on your log the first time... still pretty far from doing it myself.

Maybe 80's. Maybe. Dude I was on a POWERFUL no2 at that time man. Never tried anything like that since. I don't wanna say I was cheating, but I definitely had a little help.

I was an animal when I was 23. Pissed off all the time, fed up and angry as all hell about it. the workouts I did, I think you can only do on creatine or No2 or steroids, they were just too intense, the gymnastics, the powerlifting, the combat conditioning, the running, and the shadowboxing and heavy bag work. I used to do like 15-20 rounds a day, just punching. For what? I can say for mental discipline I guess.

Let's just say with all the training I've done in boxing over the years, I'd still be afraid of that version of myself.

Handstands- TO FAILURE
extended plank- 3 sets of 40 seconds
neck rolls- 3 sets
diamond pushups-100
leg raises-100
shadowboxing- 5 minutes

No serious work today. Tomorrow I run, no excuses. Going to pick up some decent runners right now.

Dominator350
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:51 pm

Have you tried barefoot or minimalist running?
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Good stuff Dom.
I understand that mentality of which you spoke. I used to give my heavy bag unholy hell!
It's good medicine. Keeps your aggressions from getting you in trouble!
itlives

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator350 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:50 pm

Yesterday-

Handstands-5 by 25, 20, 20, 10, 20 seconds
extended plank-3 by 40 seconds
100 diamonds
skiprope- 15-20 minutes
jumping exercises on lawn, squat jumps, back and forth, side to side, calf intensive explosive work
5 min shadow boxing

I don't feel right. I feel like I gained an extra ten or fifteen pounds.
On the plus side I went for a run this morning, nothing serious just 2 km. I gotta get some stronger willpower man the other night someone told me to live a little when I refused a cigarette. Anyways I breathe like im dying of lung cancer at the end of every first run Iv done ina while.

I found a cap for a barbell I have. I'm going to go do some olympic lifting now.

Dominator350
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeyman on Wed May 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Now, what's been happening with this...?
Journeyman
Exercise Encyclopedia
Exercise Encyclopedia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Wed May 08, 2013 11:45 pm

Ditto Dom, where are are you?
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raver on Thu May 09, 2013 1:35 am

Hey Dom, good job!
I know how it is, I've been trying to quit smoking (been on and off this entire year) so i feel your "pain" :)

You can always try to hold the dumbells in your hands while you're doing your squats or lunges to push even more weight (120 pounds is definite good), or do things like Goblet squats and dumbell hang pulls.
And seeing as your pretty strong, do bulgarian squats (one leg on the floor, one leg in the back resting on a chair or other elevated surface) while holding both the dumbells. That should definite KILL your legs :)

raver
Accomplished
Accomplished

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:17 am

Happy birthday Dom.
itlives

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:20 pm

Ditto!
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator350 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:54 pm

itlives wrote:Happy birthday Dom.
Aw thanks a lot guys. Appreciate that.

I know I'm not very regular with this thing but here's an update.

I quit smoking on July 1st.

I've got my Two km run down to nine minutes and seventeen seconds. Trying to breach eight minutes... haha we'll see if that ever gets done. Read up on an Israeli military board that some of them were getting seven minutes and whatever, so this is where my standards currently lie.

Stopped all shadowboxing so I'm slow as molasses even though I'm in pretty good shape, heart and lung wise.

Currently I have two workouts.

Day 1
Handstands- variations to failure
L-sit- 3 sets of 20 seconds
Dumbell press from the waist- 60 pound dumbells to failure.
wide grip pullups-failure
shoulder grip pullups-failure
hanging leg raises- 3 sets of 20 seconds

Day 2
Handstands- variations to failure
L-sit- 3 sets of 20 seconds
100 pushups- 60 med ball pushups, 40 diamond pushups
wide grip pullups-failure
shoulder grip pullups-failure

2 km run for time- Every day(Usually only get 4-6 days a week.)

Dominator350
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Congrats on quitting smoking! It was easy for me to quit. The eighteenth time I tried, that is. :mrgreen:
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeyman on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Welcome back Dom.

No squat, pistol etc in addition to the run?!
Journeyman
Exercise Encyclopedia
Exercise Encyclopedia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator350 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:40 pm

Demarcoa. You're right man. I should be adding squats. There's a barbell and dumbells there, theirs absolutely no excuse.  Plus, i'm not even labouring anymore, I've got a desk job, if you can believe it. So theirs REALLY no excuse.

Went to the gym after work yesterday. Here's what it looked like.

morning run- 2 km at 9:36

Handstands- to failure
L-sit- 3 sets of 20 seconds, isolating technique and testing balance
med ball pushups- 70
diamond pushups- 30
wide grip pullups- failure
shadowboxing- 3 rounds
heavy bag- 2 rounds

And at the heavy bag this is where i started to gas hard... I was dripping puddles of sweat, by far more then everyone else(Probably cause of this useless bulk i got on me.) The gym was HUUUU-MID. People sweating everywhere and the gym was packed.  And I couldn't handle it anymore I just started to gag and almost barfed, haha, I got a looooot of work ahead of me to become the terminator I once was. I won't rest until I put in 15 rounds a day.

I gotta say the gym was dope. Besides being wayyy too small for my liking, everyone is super friendly, encouraging me to train around them when I didn't know where to do pushups. Very lax. And like I said just around the corner from my place I just walk back in 2 minutes. Very happy.

Dominator350
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Sounds like the right environment to me!
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator350 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Dave wrote:Sounds like the right environment to me!
It is. At the same time... training around that many people in an enclosed area like that can be a little much. It'll take some getting used to. I feel like I'm being pushed everywhere kinda, or just stumbling into people in some sort of sweaty exhausted physical and mental state. I'm going to go there right after work hopefully it won't be as packed as yesterday.

Dominator350
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:33 pm

The right environment is everything. Good to see you found a good gym. Keep it up - 15 rounds = Terminator Time!
itlives

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator350 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:30 am

EH?

My workouts look like this of late. I upgraded to 80 pound dumbells.

DB Press- Failure
DB Squat- Failure
Extended Plank- 3 sets to failure
Back Bridge- 3 sets to failure
Superman- 2 sets to failure
Handstand Pushups(against wall)- to failure

The plank and bridge work is working wonders for my back since i went on a crusade to recover it from almost a year of desk work. It feels older, I haven't got the cranking twist i once did, unable to deep dish them left and right hooks as ferociously, I'm going to try and get it back. Was thinking about joining my old boxing gym, really is the best one in the whole city. Ah, we'll see, might be moving to Alberta in the summer, or at least trying.

I want to speak of where my training has going and perhaps this will explain my absenteeism as well. In light of the recent stand-off's between Russia/China and the USA I have gotten into prepping. I have picked up all the right equipment, gotten a firearms license, learning how to grow yams potatoes spinach and as many other vegetables as I can in my urban rooftop garden. It is a good meditation. All things in moderation.

In terms of physical training and preparation, I'm miles ahead of the average prepper, who is typically heavier set. It's kind of a joke, because one of the key starters for prepping is getting a bug-out bag, which these people plan on carrying firstly in a vehicle, and when all else fails, to hike with it, with WISHFUL THINKING. The idea of hiking dozens if not hundreds of KM with a 35 pound backpack with no training is absolutely ridiculous.

I have put a particular amount of effort in my bugout as I live in one of the most dense downtown core in the country. So I have prepared a bugout "BIKE" to duck out of the city during an emergency. It took me a while to collect all the gear, but my bug out bike is fully operational. I have recently been putting in 100 km a week since it got warm, and am preparing to exit the metropolis for friends homes in the countryside.

Someone show me how to upload photos.

Handlebar Bag
-solar power and battery system
-water filtration system
-navigation(compass, maps)
-flashlights
-6 replacement bike tubes

Frame Bag
-tire levers
-pump
-wrench
-multi tool
-bike multi tool
-allen keys
-pliers
-chain remover
-lube
-sharpening stone
-extra chain length
-extra cables

Gas Tank Bag
-wallet
-EDC(flashlight, pocket knife, seat belt cutter, sharpener)
-Cell phone

Rear Rack
-Hennessey Hammock
-sleeping bag
-tarp

Backpack
-survival knife(full tang)
-camping knife(full tang)
-food
-1 litre of water
-dentil system
-soap
-rain gear
-extra change of clothes
-flashlights
-fire starters
-lighters
-utensils

Bike
-old school steel frame
-36 spoke aluminum wheels
-bald mountain bike tires
-treaded mountain bike tires
-USB powered high beam front and rear lights(compatible with the solar charger)

Possible carry(I have not included)
-extendable baton
-dog spray
-compact fishing kit and tackle
-bear spray
-shotgun or 22LR(for consideration, you can carry 133 rounds of 22LR in a pound, and 10 slug shells in a pound.)

Pro's
-bypass all gas stations
-bypass all traffic jams
-take the road less traveled
-quiet
-much faster and more realistic than walking

Cons
-slower than a vehicle
-no cover
-slow to take off

The front forks could be fitted to carry more water, as could the frame, probably three more litres worth. There are no panniers(side saddle bags), for speed and maneuverability, but for SHTF scenario and the need to travel panniers might be necessary for food carry. Also, this bike is not fitted with stealth, the bags on it are highly reflective. But that can be altered with some craftsmen ship.

So yeah I thought I'd throw the idea out there that configuring your bug out bag for a trail and road capable bug out bike. That said, I look forward to biking all over southern and hopefully even northern Ontario and beyond!

Will be posting more pictures to facilitate the idea.

EDIT- Embedding is not working for me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Dominator350 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 12 times in total

Dominator350
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator350 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:40 am

PS- If someone could help me upload photo's that'd be awesome.

Dominator350
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Iliander on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:47 am

first you must upload the image to an image upload site.

then you place the link to the image between [img]example[/img]
Iliander
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator350 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:34 pm

Iliander wrote:first you must upload the image to an image upload site.

then you place the link to the image between [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks man, finally figured it out.

Dominator350
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator350 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:54 pm

darn... my bike got stolen. What a drag!

Dominator350
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:16 pm

That sucks!
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down