PhysicalCulture.canadian-forum.com
Some parts of the forum are not accessible to non-members, so be sure to join right away!

Post your training log, get involved in challenges, and add to our vault of fitness and physical culture wisdom!

Messages posted on this forum express the opinions of their respective authors and not necessarily those of anyone else. You agree to not hold anyone responsible for the content of any post but the author thereof and anyone who expresses agreement with him or her.

Messages with an attacking, demeaning or slanderous tone are prohibited.

Messages or usernames which promote, evoke or encourage unlawful, lewd or immoral practices are prohibited.

Vulgarities, curses and racial slurs as well as religious blasphemies, curses and exclamations, are offensive and neither pleasant nor welcome.

Copyrighted materials may not be posted without the express approval of the copyright holder, such approval to be displayed along with the content. If you notice material that is copyrighted but no permission is listed with it, you agree to report it to a moderator or to admin.

Post your messages only once. Double posting (this does not refer to accidentally replying twice to a post, but to creating multiple threads with identical content in multiple sections of the forum) is incredibly annoying and double posts will be deleted.

Make an effort on grammar and spelling. Using nothing but SMS-style language or l33t speech (ex: y r u h3re m8?) is unsophisticated, annoying and not welcome!

You accept that messages contravening the listing above may be edited or removed without need for notice and that transgressions deemed severe enough may be met with banning. Be helpful, kind and respectful to one another, and let's keep this community great!

Finding Fitness - Elethor's Log

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Finding Fitness - Elethor's Log

Post by Elethor on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:56 pm

I concur, the idea of it being pages to a book really helps you focus in the writing and not the end just yet. Of course, the chapters are important too !

Anyways, I had a quiet weekend, not feeling too good, my wrist and right thumb are acting up, holding weights a bit problematic so I kept it minimal.

Saturday

15 reps x 5 Pushups
20 reps x 5 Squats
5 reps x 2 One Hand Pushup Progressions (1l 1r = 1 rep)

Sunday

Hour and Half Session of Touch Rugby (Running, Agility)
Finished later at home with some light weight work

10 reps x 3 sets @ 9kg
a) DB Curl to Shoulder Press
b) One DB Tricep Extension

A and B before rest.

Got stopped mid workout to do some work round the house. Cooled off too much so I just rested instead since the thumb was starting to act up.
Elethor
Adept
Adept

http://instagram.com/moamclothingmy

Back to top Go down

Post by ccheatum on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:48 pm

Still movie' at least. Good stuff!
ccheatum

Back to top Go down

Post by Elethor on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:22 am

Work out for yesterday.

15 reps x 3 sets pushups
10 reps x 3 sets curls (1 side at a time)
15 reps x 3 sets Tricep extensions.

Workout Today
5/5/3 Jumping Pull Ups
5/5/3 Jumping Chin Ups

Lots of errands to run so in between doing work I slotted some work in between. All good stuff.
Elethor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by ccheatum on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:16 pm

I love jumping pullups!
ccheatum

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:35 pm

ccheatum wrote:I love kick-thru burpees with jumping pullups!
There, I fixed it!
itlives
Moderator, Selective Germaphobe

Back to top Go down

Post by ccheatum on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:44 pm

NOT!!
ccheatum

Back to top Go down

Post by Elethor on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:34 pm

Sorry I've been away for a couple of days, my schedule has been busy and only managed passive workouts. Like doing curls, extensions and presses while doing work on the pc, pushups in the showers and what not.

Didn't keep much of a log the past few days so I'll have to make a correction to that behavior problem soon.

On a side note, I did get a good hour half of touch rugby past sunday, noticed that I've got my fitness back to decent levels but I still am not running quite as quick as I want to be. Anyone would like to throw in what exercises they personally had good results from ?

(Also another side note, woke up yesterday with a pain across the left side of my back, still aching a bit today, any idea what's up with that ? Didn't work out too vigorously the past week)
Elethor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Iliander on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Elethor wrote:On a side note, I did get a good hour half of touch rugby past sunday, noticed that I've got my fitness back to decent levels but I still am not running quite as quick as I want to be. Anyone would like to throw in what exercises they personally had good results from ?
you mean exercises to increase running speed?

the simple basics are squats and lunges (i consider deadlifts a type of squat), but the exercises that did the most for my running speed are pistol squats and russian leg curls. both the ability to squat powerfully with a single leg and the brutal hamstring curl strength of the russian leg curl will really boost your sprinting.
Iliander
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeyman on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Elethor wrote:
On a side note, I did get a good hour half of touch rugby past sunday, noticed that I've got my fitness back to decent levels but I still am not running quite as quick as I want to be. Anyone would like to throw in what exercises they personally had good results from ?

1. Get stronger, and
2. Run

Unilateral leg work like Ili said and heavy deadlifts or RDL focusing on loading the hamstrings will both help a lot. So will strengthening your ankles and hips. You need to run, to run faster, though. Find a track or go to a park and do 100m (or 100 paces) sprints with shortish breaks (walk back to the start). Focus on learning how to run quickly and efficiently. For rugby, learning to change directions will help too.
Journeyman
Exercise Encyclopedia
Exercise Encyclopedia

http://affectinggravity.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ccheatum on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:56 pm

^^^
Quality Jman wisdom there!
ccheatum

Back to top Go down

Post by Elethor on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Checking in for the week.
This week I did exercise somewhat, but kept to db exercises still. Didn't try the rdl just yet, well actually I did but I didn't feel it in my hams, might need more work there to figure out the form.

Tried the Russian leg curl, wound up with a face full of pillow (thankfully), might have to figure out a progression program for it.

On a side note, had two touch footy sessions, today and yesterday. Kind of freak my left ankle when I accidentally collided with another play during my run. Depressing much. Now I have a right ankle that has been recovering for the better part of 3 months (achilles heel problem) and a left ankle that is probably just sprained but I experience pain in some areas of the rom.

Also, have reached to 5 consecutive pull ups to dead hang. Am going to keep at it till I can do 12 pull ups and 12 chins straight before I start mixing up the grips to work more muscles.
Elethor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by ccheatum on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:57 pm

Congratz on the pull-up progress! Getting those first few is always tough! Keep going and you will see even more progress!!
ccheatum

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeyman on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:20 pm

You'll probably want to take some time off your feet, then. Good luck recovering! What's the plan for pullup progress?
Journeyman
Exercise Encyclopedia
Exercise Encyclopedia

Back to top Go down

Post by Elethor on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:41 am

ccheatum wrote:Congratz on the pull-up progress! Getting those first few is always tough! Keep going and you will see even more progress!!

Thanks, that's what I hope to see really ! The first few were mainly GTG movements, then it just got fun !

Journeyman wrote:You'll probably want to take some time off your feet, then. Good luck recovering! What's the plan for pullup progress?

Thanks J-Manm, I'm planning to make my pull up program more fun actually, just throw in some varieties. For now though I'm planning on working sets of slow pull ups paired with faster pull ups to try and get strength in the ROM and power throughout the movement. Might also start emphasizing on one side more after I get bast 12 pull ups, start progressing towards one arm chins. On a side note, are weighted backpacks a good option for adding resistance ?
Elethor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeyman on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:32 am

Sure, just make sure to hang the backpack in front if you can.
Journeyman
Exercise Encyclopedia
Exercise Encyclopedia

Back to top Go down

Post by ccheatum on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:37 am

Journeyman wrote:Sure, just make sure to hang the backpack in front if you can.

Why in front? I would have thought in back would allow better retraction of the scapulae allowing better contraction with the lats.
ccheatum

Back to top Go down

Post by Iliander on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:54 am

for russian leg curl:

start with negatives... once you get good at that also start doing partial reps (as far as possible). eventually you'll get a full rep but it takes time.
Iliander
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeyman on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:25 am

ccheatum wrote:
Journeyman wrote:Sure, just make sure to hang the backpack in front if you can.

Why in front? I would have thought in back would allow better retraction of the scapulae allowing better contraction with the lats.

Try it... it'll pull you backwards into an awkward position and the bulk of the weight will end up on your front delts/upper chest. If the bag is in front, though, it'll result in a more even distribution of weight because the extra weight is directly under your center of gravity, not behind it.
Journeyman
Exercise Encyclopedia
Exercise Encyclopedia

Back to top Go down

Post by Elethor on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Thanks for the great advice guys. Went to the batting cages the day before and my forearm arm hurts. Spent about an hour half there just swinging. Does that count as a work out ? Hahaha.

On a side note though, even with the arm in pain, I can still pump out atleast 3 pull ups before it gets to me, I'm beginning to feel the progress, and thats the only important bit since I don't plan on working that hard to shave off that much weight, I just plan on building strength now. Weight cuts will come once I have the strength to pump out rep after rep of muscle torture (but I do cycle between high rep low weight and vice versa, or hard exercise easy exercise)

Elethor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Brahma Bill on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Elethor wrote:Thanks for the great advice guys. Went to the batting cages the day before and my forearm arm hurts. Spent about an hour half there just swinging. Does that count as a work out ? Hahaha.

Awesome! Do you play baseball too? or were you just messing around?
I find a half an hour in the batting cage to be a great stress reliever. That little white ball must pay!
Brahma Bill
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Elethor on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Brahma Bill wrote:
Elethor wrote:Thanks for the great advice guys. Went to the batting cages the day before and my forearm arm hurts. Spent about an hour half there just swinging. Does that count as a work out ? Hahaha.

Awesome! Do you play baseball too? or were you just messing around?
I find a half an hour in the batting cage to be a great stress reliever. That little white ball must pay!

I was just messing around actually. Around this parts of the world, baseball doesn't exist. Softball does though. And I have to agree, smashing the little white ball is sooo stress relieving. By the way sorry for the absence. Went off on an island escapade while letting my tortured ankles rest.

Arrived back sunday night and rested the day. Had a wild time on the island so I was pretty KO'd. Swam alot there so that counts somewhat to recovery !

Monday I did a pull up routine supplemented by pushups

5 sets x 3 reps Pullups
2 sets x 5 reps Chinups
3 sets x 15 reps Pushups
2 sets x 10 reps Divebomber Pushups.

Keeping it light. Also had a go at archery as well.

Today, I had only light activity to work with, as well as 3 games of bowling. Didn't really log what I did today, just messing around with some grips and isometrics on the bar, Nothing major just yet. The past few days have been extremely hot and I find myself extremely lethargic even when drinking lots of water. Might be I need to switch up my my nutrient intake.
Elethor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Rix on Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:00 pm

CUCUMBER!!! its a life saver!
Rix

Back to top Go down

Post by Elethor on Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:53 pm

Rix wrote:CUCUMBER!!! its a life saver!

I've honestly never been that fond of cucumber. I might have to start loving it more now.

Anyways todays workout was brief.

4 x 12 Reps DB Curl
4 x 12 Reps DB Overhead Tricep Extension
4 x 12 Reps DB Shoulder Press

All done with a 9kg db.

Also on a side note, I went for futsal for about an hour (or street soccer or indoor soccer or whatever it is you call it)

Also, a quick question. When I'm playing rugby and I take a hit or make a tackle, sometimes I find myself feeling faint and feel tightness in the chest, is it related to fitness or is it a health problem ? Or is it just dehydration ? It also mostly happens when I mistime a breath and get hit mid inhalation. It's kind of bugging my game and sports performance but I am not too sure what could be the problem. I tried keeping hydrated but it doesn't work as well, or I might just not be retaining water as much as I think.
Elethor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Rix on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:10 pm

My initial response is that its fitness related. If it persists as your fitness gets better you should defiantly get it seen to. heck, i would get it seen to anyway. Maybe you could be asthmatic?
Rix

Back to top Go down

Post by ccheatum on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:03 am

There is a high probability that it is nothing serious, but you should get it checked out anyway. Taking a shot that knocks the wind out of you could be all there is to it, but the confidence associated with having a doc tell you that makes it easier to ignore.
ccheatum

Back to top Go down

Post by Elethor on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:32 pm

Been on and off lately. Just got back to uni and the shedule and minor work got to me. Been missing workouts and I hope to get back to it. Ive been playing lots of sports though. So although I missed plenty of weight work, my cardio is improving.

I havent logged anything but just a while ago I had a 9 set workout. Curls, presses and rows. My grip and endurance is horrible. Will get back into shape.

Honestly motivation is a problem. My immediate surrounding are people not into the lifestyle..
Elethor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Iliander on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:46 pm

search the motivation from within
Iliander
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:20 am

And we'll lend you some as well, just stick around and keep at it!   :mrgreen:
Dave
Admin
Admin

http://physicalculture.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ccheatum on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:18 am

Keep engaged here! I have a similar problem that few people in the rest of my life are into working out like this, but staying connected here helps to keep me motivated. You just have to reach out and connect. We're here for you!
ccheatum

Back to top Go down

Post by Elethor on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:40 am

I'm sorry, been away for awhile, both from general fitness training (as in proper daily training, not sports) and the web.

I have been working obsessively on one thing to the next, focusing on studies, then switched to finals, my clothing line and also now I help coordinate and run events. Kind of a bummer I let it control me. Still, these are just excuses that anyone can dish out when they are just a little busy, and it's no excuse.

I think not obsessively keeping a journal is the problem. I'll try and keep on here.

On a positive note though, I still play rugby twice a week and a bit of other exercises scattered, mostly fun physical activity, not really those meant for power. On a side note, I did progress my pullups a wee bit compared to the last time.
Elethor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:04 pm

Good news. Glad to hear your busy with productive stuff. Looking forward to see you keep your log up.
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Dave wrote:Good news.  Glad to hear you're busy with productive stuff.  Looking forward to see you keep your log up.

There, I fixed it! (I don't get to do that often!-LOL!)

Elethor- fun activity is what will keep you going. If are only doing it because you know you need it, it won't last. Stay active however you LIKE . and post it...
itlives

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:05 am

itlives wrote:There, I fixed it! (I don't get to do that often!-LOL!)

The grammar Nazi in you has only gotten stronger, this is great news!  :sparta: 
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:32 am

At least SOMETHING has gotten stronger! Yay!

I will say through all the mess I've been through this last year, my resolve to push back against the evil forces in my life has definitely gotten stronger!
itlives

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:54 pm

So my bad grammar = evil?  :cry:  .... ;)

/hijack
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elethor on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:36 am

My word, I realized that I have been away from this website for almost two years. And that is how long I have been away from really solid exercise. However mostly it's just being away from posting.

Since my last post, I completed my final in-class semester, submitted my final year project while doing a six month exchange program in Indonesia.

I would like to apologize to everyone especially Dave, who took the time to send me a personal message about disappearing. I actually managed to lose the link for the forum, and I had to re-google the new url.

I am back on here for now, no idea how that happy state of things will continue considering that I have found myself working on more than I can chew. I am still working on my own with a few web projects that I might be starting off this year, and only recently do I more actively use forums again.

Hope no one is aching to kill me ! Oh yeah, I haven't been doing much in terms of working out, but I have recovered fully form my Achilles heel tear (late 2013), and a few other leg injuries sustained from rugby and now I am back on the pitch playing full time.

I am here with simple goals, to prevent injuries and stay fit. Hopefully my third foray into the web log of my workouts will help. (I also have a whatsapp group with a few close friends who don't stay near each other to buzz each other about keeping in shape)

The post is all long and sweet and all but the real bit is here. First DB session of 2016

Wednesday, 6th January 2016

Exercise 10 KG DB

DB Curl 10:10:6:8
DB Press 10:6:8
DB Romanian DeadLift 15:15:10
DB Rows 12:12:10
PushUps 10:10:10
Elethor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:50 pm

Well you didn't exactly lose the link Elethor... Forumotion changed it on us.  But we're still at it! Staying fit and injury free is a great goal.  Glad you cold join us!
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ccheatum on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:27 pm

Hey! Welcome back! This is a great time of year to make a new start. That workout is a good beginning!
ccheatum

Back to top Go down

Post by Brahma Bill on Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:37 am

Welcome back.
Brahma Bill
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Elethor on Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:43 pm

I've had a busy week so I barely had time to workout since Wednesday. Strictly speaking, I didn't exactly workout but this is what I did over the week. I do still play rugby though, so I do get exercise on the weekends !

Saturday
30 minutes of contact drills
1 Hour 30 Minutes of Touch Rugby
10 x 2 Pushups
10 x 2 Squats

Coming off a bit form that Sunday was a bit more chill. Went straight to practice after a friends wedding.

Sunday
2 Hour Session of Touch Rugby.
Emphasis of the day was handling, agility and speed.

To do the above, I focused on extending the distance of my passes on average and also throwing in a lot more variation. For agility, I have been working on a few jukes but I am now using a one arm carry and using smaller sharper steps. Have also tried running hard as if I am about to enter contact but using a strong step off the front foot to left or right.

For speed, I focused on off the mark speed. Standing start and attack gaps in the defense using running lines. I also made sure to always run top speed if I break the line to force myself to speed up.

Felt like an awesome training session but my ankles hurt after. Anyone would like to guess as to why ? I have no clue.
Elethor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:49 pm

Are these new maneuvers for you? Or did you train them with greater volume than you have before?
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elethor on Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:55 pm

Well, I guess to a certain extent they are new maneuvers. Not all of them though. It may or may not have to do with the added weight I added on though. Last I used these moves extensively were when I weight maybe about 8 kilo's less ?

Though I would think that the running I do while playing and the sprints would help increase the strength of my legs as well.

Could it be overwork ?
Elethor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Elethor on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:47 am

Have to summarize the week so far.

I left Monday as a rest day and headed out for an overnight beach barbeque. We played about an hours worth of night beach volleyball.

Tuesday morning I went and did a quick beach session to help get my ankles feeling better for this weekend. They worked.

Wednesday (Yesterday) I finally worked out a bit. But this was while doing work. Didn't have much time yesterday,

DB Curl : 10:12:6:10 Reps
DB Tricep Extension: 12:15:12:10 Reps
DB Press: 10:10:10 Reps

Atleast I got some work done ! (All done with 10kg DB's)
Elethor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatman on Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:03 am

Elethor wrote:Have also tried running hard as if I am about to enter contact but using a strong step off the front foot to left or right.

Explosive movements combined with sudden stops and changes of direction... not easy on the ankles. Throw in a rough, uneven pitch, and it adds up to a lot of strain.
Fatman
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Elethor on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:10 pm

Fatman wrote:
Elethor wrote:Have also tried running hard as if I am about to enter contact but using a strong step off the front foot to left or right.

Explosive movements combined with sudden stops and changes of direction... not easy on the ankles. Throw in a rough, uneven pitch, and it adds up to a lot of strain.

Agreed, but do you have a workout to recommend to help overcome this ? I have to be able to emulate the game while playing afterall..

Anyways, being back on the forum has given me a much needed boost on my workout motivation. I always find myself thinking "what will I do today, so I can share it". Honestly it's not the best motivation and I do bail at times, but atleast its a start, and I am working out more often. Though intensity wise isn't always up to par.

Today I did two workouts. The first was relatively light

Workout One Done while catching up on some shows
10kg DB's as usual (only ones I own)
DB Curls 8:10:8
DB Shoulder Press 12:12:12

Workout Two
Regular Pushups 20:20
Divebomber Pushups 10
Regular Pushups 20:20

I am trying to get back to at the very least completing 100 pushups a day. And later 100 squats as well. And hopefully a point will come where those don't count as a workout, but only a daily maintenance.
Elethor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatman on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:00 pm

Elethor wrote:Agreed, but do you have a workout to recommend to help overcome this ? I have to be able to emulate the game while playing afterall..

Single-leg calf raises with peak contraction should do the trick.

Also make sure you warm up your ankles thoroughly before every practice session.
Fatman
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:44 pm

That's a lot of pressing!
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elethor on Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:50 pm

Fatman wrote:
Elethor wrote:Agreed, but do you have a workout to recommend to help overcome this ? I have to be able to emulate the game while playing afterall..

Single-leg calf raises with peak contraction should do the trick.

Also make sure you warm up your ankles thoroughly before every practice session.

I tried that this weekend and it seemed to help. Though I guess I'm feeling it more in the calves. Still all good, just the typical post game soreness I guess.

Dave wrote:That's a lot of pressing!

The only thing I am good at sadly. Hahaha

Weekend Report

Saturday
No working out, still sore from the day before's all press day. Was kinda hard to even swing the ball around. I did work on my footwork and handling drills today.

On a plus, one of the wingers (speedsters on a rugby team) on my team complimented my off the mark speed and asked me how I do it. I have no idea tbh. It just seems I can switch from standing/slow moving to top speed really quick. On the downside though, I am far from being the fastest on the pitch. Maybe more pylometrics would help?

Sunday
Same menu as the day before. A lot of running, touch rugby, working more on agility and fitness today.

After the session I did manage a super short exercise session
15 Pushups (Then thunder started striking and we ran for cover)
5 sets of 5 Isometric Curls (Using off hand to apply resistance as we go over the movement)

Not too sure about the effectiveness of Isometric Curls, but I really could feel the burn. It's as hard as I need it to be I suppose.
Elethor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:43 pm

I, for one, suck at anything to do with handstands and handstand pushups. So that is what I am training this month for the challenge. Take something you suck at and work the heck out of it. Think about getting in on the challenges. We're aiming to keep them going every month.
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elethor on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:06 am

Dave wrote:I, for one, suck at anything to do with handstands and handstand pushups.  So that is what I am training this month for the challenge.  Take something you suck at and work the heck out of it.  Think about getting in on the challenges.  We're aiming to keep them going every month.

I'd have to hold off on training I suck at till I have something I am actually good at haha. I plan on getting in on the challenges next week ! It'd be awesome to go for a goal again.

This is for yesterday (Monday). Had more time today to work out so I had two main sessions followed by periodic exercise throughout the day. My legs are still sore from the weekend so I probably won't jump in on that yet.

Morning Session With 10kg Dumbbell

Alternated between the two exercises below

1) DB Tricep Extension - 12:15:15:15:12
2) One arm DB Curls : 8:10:12:12:10 (each arm)

Throughout The Day

About 10 Sets of Isometric DB Curls. 5 Reps per arm

Night Session

Divebomber Pushup 10
Pushups 20:20
Divebomber Pushup 10
Pushup 20

I wanted to gun for the last 20 to a hundred, but my arms just didn't want to talk to me anymore. Onwards to this years fitness goals !
Elethor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top