PhysicalCulture.canadian-forum.com
Some parts of the forum are not accessible to non-members, so be sure to join right away!

Post your training log, get involved in challenges, and add to our vault of fitness and physical culture wisdom!

Messages posted on this forum express the opinions of their respective authors and not necessarily those of anyone else. You agree to not hold anyone responsible for the content of any post but the author thereof and anyone who expresses agreement with him or her.

Messages with an attacking, demeaning or slanderous tone are prohibited.

Messages or usernames which promote, evoke or encourage unlawful, lewd or immoral practices are prohibited.

Vulgarities, curses and racial slurs as well as religious blasphemies, curses and exclamations, are offensive and neither pleasant nor welcome.

Copyrighted materials may not be posted without the express approval of the copyright holder, such approval to be displayed along with the content. If you notice material that is copyrighted but no permission is listed with it, you agree to report it to a moderator or to admin.

Post your messages only once. Double posting (this does not refer to accidentally replying twice to a post, but to creating multiple threads with identical content in multiple sections of the forum) is incredibly annoying and double posts will be deleted.

Make an effort on grammar and spelling. Using nothing but SMS-style language or l33t speech (ex: y r u h3re m8?) is unsophisticated, annoying and not welcome!

You accept that messages contravening the listing above may be edited or removed without need for notice and that transgressions deemed severe enough may be met with banning. Be helpful, kind and respectful to one another, and let's keep this community great!

Fatboy1 Intoduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fatboy1 Intoduction

Post by Fatboy1 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:59 pm

Introduction!
My name is Kevin, I was part of the old forum BodyweightCulture originally with the same name Fatboy1 just now after a few year's discovered that the site became dead and when i logged on i read a message linking me to this site. Not gonna make excuses of my inactivity just gonna start a new.
My name is Kevin my simple goals are to simply get into a better shape by continuing my original routine maybe with a few changes if someone suggests it (maybe the same people who helped me before if they are here). I am trying to actually change my lifestyle considerably that is another part of my goal. Lately with my new job I have gotten into bad habits of sleeping less and being lazy in order to compensate for time being used other then work so i hope to get into a better shape and fix old habits through my routine. With hope i can achieve this.

Schedule
Monday-tier 1... 5min each exercise
Pushups or hindu pushups
squats or hindu squats
sit ups or crunches
Horizontal rows
supermans or bird dogs

Wednesday tier 2...5min each exercise
Feet elevated pushups or close gripped pushups
jump squats or lunges
lying leg raises or v ups
chin ups
hyperextensions or bridges

Friday tier 3 same time
dips or divebomber pushups
pistol progressions or jump squats for height
Hanging knee raises or lying windsheild wipers
pull ups
1 legged bridge ups

Hopefully even though i did pretty much fall off the wagon and its been a while i can still be accepted into this community.

Fatboy1
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Re: Fatboy1 Intoduction

Post by Cesar on Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:13 pm

FB1 - welcomed!
Cesar
Unsurpassed
Unsurpassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Brahma Bill on Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Welcome Kevin. Looks good, did you do the Weds. training today?
If so start a log and join the fun.
Brahma Bill
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Iliander on Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:36 pm

welcome Kevin,

routine looks great, looking forward to seeing your training log.
Iliander
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatboy1 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:43 pm

Brahma Bill wrote:Welcome Kevin. Looks good, did you do the Weds. training today?
If so start a log and join the fun.
I have not done today i am gonna start this routine with the Tier 1 on monday since it has been a while doing this routine i don't wanna start out of order i like starting from the beginning of routines and what not if i am gonna keep it going.

Fatboy1
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeyman on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:19 pm

Never do something in the quest to be 'accepted', man. Good that you're getting back in the saddle.

Your progress the first time using this routine was excellent, I'm sure you can do that again and more.

The one piece of advice I'd give--don't rotate the exercises. If you're going to do pushups on Monday, just do pushups every Monday for at least 6 weeks, don't alternate with hindu pushups. If you're going to do feet elevated pushups on Wednesday, just stick with those, don't start doing close grips... just stick with 3 exercises each week and go as far as possible with those before switching. Alternating between the three will give enough variety to keep you from stalling out; but adding even more variety probably will not help.
Journeyman
Exercise Encyclopedia
Exercise Encyclopedia

http://affectinggravity.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatboy1 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:29 pm

Thank you, i wasn't trying to say i was doing something to get accepted just saying even though i was absent for a while hopefully I am still gonna be accepted to this forum even with me droppin outa the routine. Alright thanks for the advice, ive kinda grown on the Tier thing doing something harder as the week goes then start all over the next week. Show's me alot of progress and looking back on my old workout log I got a had progressed nicely to my eyes. Thank you again.

Fatboy1
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Avocadoshake on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:41 am

Welcome - again!
Avocadoshake

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:59 pm

Ditto!
Dave
Admin
Admin

http://physicalculture.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesedogTheFirst on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:29 am

Welcome back!
CheesedogTheFirst
The admindog
The admindog

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatboy1 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:57 am

Thank you all for your welcomes!

Fatboy1
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by ccheatum on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Welcome back! Good to see you again, and I look forward to watching your progress!
ccheatum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top