PhysicalCulture.canadian-forum.com
Some parts of the forum are not accessible to non-members, so be sure to join right away!

Post your training log, get involved in challenges, and add to our vault of fitness and physical culture wisdom!

Messages posted on this forum express the opinions of their respective authors and not necessarily those of anyone else. You agree to not hold anyone responsible for the content of any post but the author thereof and anyone who expresses agreement with him or her.

Messages with an attacking, demeaning or slanderous tone are prohibited.

Messages or usernames which promote, evoke or encourage unlawful, lewd or immoral practices are prohibited.

Vulgarities, curses and racial slurs as well as religious blasphemies, curses and exclamations, are offensive and neither pleasant nor welcome.

Copyrighted materials may not be posted without the express approval of the copyright holder, such approval to be displayed along with the content. If you notice material that is copyrighted but no permission is listed with it, you agree to report it to a moderator or to admin.

Post your messages only once. Double posting (this does not refer to accidentally replying twice to a post, but to creating multiple threads with identical content in multiple sections of the forum) is incredibly annoying and double posts will be deleted.

Make an effort on grammar and spelling. Using nothing but SMS-style language or l33t speech (ex: y r u h3re m8?) is unsophisticated, annoying and not welcome!

You accept that messages contravening the listing above may be edited or removed without need for notice and that transgressions deemed severe enough may be met with banning. Be helpful, kind and respectful to one another, and let's keep this community great!

Cheesedog's Mass Experiment 2015

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cheesedog's Mass Experiment 2015

Post by Dave on Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:47 am

Indeed I do!
Dave
Admin
Admin

http://physicalculture.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesedog on Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:14 am

Well then this one will probably make you happy too :eyebrows:

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11

Some foam rolling and mobility to warm up.

-- 10 MINUTES OF: --
1A. KB Swings x 15
1B. Squat Thrust Jumps x 10
1C. Lateral Line Hops x 50
-- completed 5 rounds in 10 minutes --

-- 10 E2M ROUNDS OF: --
2A. Pushups (+20#) x 5,5,5,5,5,4,4,3,2,2
2B. Horizontal Rows (+20#) x 2
2C. Squats (40#KB + 20#vest) x 5
Cheesedog
The admindog
The admindog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:12 pm

Everything you do in your training makes me happy Rich.  ;)
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesedog on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:31 am

Hey guys, sorry for the absence.  Between Christmas stuff, extra work, and a new member of the family things have been very, very busy.

Family member?

Here's the story.  About three weeks ago I was going to work.  Cold, rainy morning.  I parked my car a block away from where I work and started walking down the sidewalk when I heard a sudden loud noise, so sudden that I jumped.  Looked around, saw nothing of any note, so I started walking again.  A second or two later the sound was repeated, and this time I recognized it as a meow.  I looked down and there was a kitten lying in the gutter.  She had been hit by a car and was lying there in the cold rain, so covered with mud and dead leaves that if she hadn't meowed I wouldn't have noticed her.  I rushed into work and grabbed a towel and went back outside, wrapped her up and took her to a vet that had luckily just opened up across the street a month or so before.  Now this kitten looked really bad, between the mud, blood, and the fact that a big piece of skin had been torn off of one of her back legs.  I figured that the vet would have to put her to sleep, but at least she wouldn't lie in the cold rain and suffer.  I dropped her off and than had to go home and change because she had gotten blood all over my work shirt.

After work I went back to the vet, figuring that the kitten hadn't made it.  She had a broken pelvis on one side and what the vet called a "degloving" wound on the other leg, but the vet was hopeful that with proper care she would recover.  To make a long story short (to late, right?:laugh2: ) we adopted her took her home a few days later.  She needed A LOT of care the first couple weeks, but now she's walking around pretty good.  The pelvis is mostly healed (the vet said that cats are made out of rubber, they can bounce back from almost anything) and she still has a bandage on the other leg but it's healing too.

Here's the funny thing.  The NIGHT BEFORE I found her my wife and I had decided to get another rescue cat (we already have two).  AND my wife wanted if possible to get either a black kitty or an orange one, just because our other two are both grey tabby cats.  The one I found is a tortoise-shell, which means she is black and orange.

Oh, and I named her Smuckers, because she was almost jelly.
Cheesedog
The admindog
The admindog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:49 am

That is such a great story!!!  So I guess things you do outside training make me happy too! Smuckers, the Christmas kitty. :love:
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brahma Bill on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:57 am

Good job Cheese!
Brahma Bill
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesedog on Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:04 am

Hey guys, just checking in. I'm still getting in some workouts, just not as consistently as I'd like. I plan to start posting again soon.
Cheesedog
The admindog
The admindog

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesedog on Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:56 am

Just a quick note to finish out this log. First, Smuckers is doing very well, running around like crazy and eating like a furry little pig.

Overall, the mass gain experiment was a success, as long as I was dedicated to it. As so often happens after a few months I kinda lost focus. The mass is still here, although covered up by more fat than I'd like. Especially the last two months my eating habits have been atrocious, coupled with much less frequent workouts. This leads me to my new log for 2016...
Cheesedog
The admindog
The admindog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:30 am

Cheesedog wrote:Just a quick note to finish out this log.  First, Smuckers is doing very well, running around like crazy and eating like a furry little pig.

:up:
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top