PhysicalCulture.canadian-forum.com
Some parts of the forum are not accessible to non-members, so be sure to join right away!

Post your training log, get involved in challenges, and add to our vault of fitness and physical culture wisdom!

Messages posted on this forum express the opinions of their respective authors and not necessarily those of anyone else. You agree to not hold anyone responsible for the content of any post but the author thereof and anyone who expresses agreement with him or her.

Messages with an attacking, demeaning or slanderous tone are prohibited.

Messages or usernames which promote, evoke or encourage unlawful, lewd or immoral practices are prohibited.

Vulgarities, curses and racial slurs as well as religious blasphemies, curses and exclamations, are offensive and neither pleasant nor welcome.

Copyrighted materials may not be posted without the express approval of the copyright holder, such approval to be displayed along with the content. If you notice material that is copyrighted but no permission is listed with it, you agree to report it to a moderator or to admin.

Post your messages only once. Double posting (this does not refer to accidentally replying twice to a post, but to creating multiple threads with identical content in multiple sections of the forum) is incredibly annoying and double posts will be deleted.

Make an effort on grammar and spelling. Using nothing but SMS-style language or l33t speech (ex: y r u h3re m8?) is unsophisticated, annoying and not welcome!

You accept that messages contravening the listing above may be edited or removed without need for notice and that transgressions deemed severe enough may be met with banning. Be helpful, kind and respectful to one another, and let's keep this community great!

Deja vu for you too?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deja vu for you too?

Post by musems on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi,
I was a long time lurker at bwculture. I'm glad to see the core of the community is still alive and growing here.
I signed up to show my support for the new board and all the people who have shared their ideas and knowledge over the years at bwculture.

Glad to be [back] here!

musems
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Re: Deja vu for you too?

Post by Iliander on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Welcome Musems! Be prepared to open a workout log and work your a$$ off every day! :pushup1: :toothy: :razz:
Iliander
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Rastaman on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Hey Musems - good to have you here!

I too lurked for a long time on BWC. Look forward to your workout log.
Rastaman
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by musems on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Thanks Rastaman and Iliander! I'm certain my workout log would probably be the most boring log ever as I'm working on a 2 month cycle of 3 days kettle bell/ 3 days flexibility and bodyweight conditioning since my goals are more performance based than anything else. But yes I am prepared to work my hind parts off!

musems
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Training logs don't have to be "exciting" to be useful learning resources. Thanks for the intro and welcome aboard!
Dave
Admin
Admin

http://physicalculture.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Dave.cyco wrote:Training logs don't have to be "exciting" to be useful learning resources. Thanks for the intro and welcome aboard!

X 2 ^^

You'd be surprised at little useful things that someone can pick up from something that is everyday stuff to you.
Do start a log and BE part of the community!
itlives
Moderator, Selective Germaphobe
Moderator, Selective Germaphobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top