PhysicalCulture.canadian-forum.com
Some parts of the forum are not accessible to non-members, so be sure to join right away!

Post your training log, get involved in challenges, and add to our vault of fitness and physical culture wisdom!

Messages posted on this forum express the opinions of their respective authors and not necessarily those of anyone else. You agree to not hold anyone responsible for the content of any post but the author thereof and anyone who expresses agreement with him or her.

Messages with an attacking, demeaning or slanderous tone are prohibited.

Messages or usernames which promote, evoke or encourage unlawful, lewd or immoral practices are prohibited.

Vulgarities, curses and racial slurs as well as religious blasphemies, curses and exclamations, are offensive and neither pleasant nor welcome.

Copyrighted materials may not be posted without the express approval of the copyright holder, such approval to be displayed along with the content. If you notice material that is copyrighted but no permission is listed with it, you agree to report it to a moderator or to admin.

Post your messages only once. Double posting (this does not refer to accidentally replying twice to a post, but to creating multiple threads with identical content in multiple sections of the forum) is incredibly annoying and double posts will be deleted.

Make an effort on grammar and spelling. Using nothing but SMS-style language or l33t speech (ex: y r u h3re m8?) is unsophisticated, annoying and not welcome!

You accept that messages contravening the listing above may be edited or removed without need for notice and that transgressions deemed severe enough may be met with banning. Be helpful, kind and respectful to one another, and let's keep this community great!

Surviving 2016

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Surviving 2016

Post by Avocadoshake on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:29 pm

2016-07-12 Tue.:

Walk
Gymnastic
___
2016-07-13 Wed.:

Walk
___
2016-07-14 Thu.:

Walk
Gymnastic
___
Avocadoshake

Back to top Go down

Post by Avocadoshake on Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:03 pm

2016-07-15 Fri.:

56 min Roadbike
Flower Power Fitness
___
2016-07-16 Sat.:

Gymnastic
___
2016-07-17 Sun.:

Flower Power Fitness

no cardio, because we were there alltogether and there was no time left for threadmill walking which is pretty lame anyway.

Ok, now, I'm off for a week.
Summer break.
Avocadoshake

Back to top Go down

Post by Avocadoshake on Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:38 pm

Back from my summer break. We did lots of walking and stair climbing and I did my gymnastic five times on the balcony.

I've already been to the gym with the bike twice this week and am improving day by day.

The setback about two months ago is a thing from the past.
Avocadoshake

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:40 pm

Great to hear!!
Dave
Admin
Admin

http://physicalculture.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avocadoshake on Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:55 pm

Yes, but I'm still in recovery mode and lifts are still out of the question probably.

So the last time has been pretty uneventful here and that is good.

I'm currently going to the gym 3 times/ week using my roadbike for the 10 km commute one way.
Swimming is still in it's summer hiatus which is meh, but the pool is closed during summer.
On my off days, I'm outside with the kids, working a bit in the garden and doing my mobility/ rehab gymnastic.

So not much to write home about. Next week is my two months checkup at the gym and I'll probably ask for adding dips to the plan.

Isa is getting her roadbike ready and has asked me to show her my cycle friendly way to the gym the next weekend, so she is able to ride there with her bike on Sundays.
Avocadoshake

Back to top Go down

Post by Avocadoshake on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:01 am

Guys, I didn't want to be boring, so I didn't post like:

Went on my bike and in the studio, did my training, ...
But, I've been workin consistently 3 - 2 times per week in the gym (3 times mostly) and I went there by bike most of the time. The swimming is postponed unfortunately for the moment, as I g to the gym on Tuesdays atm, while the daughter has her Ju- Jitsu lessons.

I can do 12 TRX assiste pistol squats now and after the first two months, we added band assisted dips and lateral side raises.

I added band preacher presses as a finisher. Almost each time I finish my visit with the sauna and the caldarium.

Then I pamper myself up again (it's fall now) and get on my bike ride home.
Oh, btw. The commute is shorter also. Usually it took me about an hour, atm. I'm usually under 55 min. Even once under 50 min.
Avocadoshake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top