PhysicalCulture.canadian-forum.com
Some parts of the forum are not accessible to non-members, so be sure to join right away!

Post your training log, get involved in challenges, and add to our vault of fitness and physical culture wisdom!

Messages posted on this forum express the opinions of their respective authors and not necessarily those of anyone else. You agree to not hold anyone responsible for the content of any post but the author thereof and anyone who expresses agreement with him or her.

Messages with an attacking, demeaning or slanderous tone are prohibited.

Messages or usernames which promote, evoke or encourage unlawful, lewd or immoral practices are prohibited.

Vulgarities, curses and racial slurs as well as religious blasphemies, curses and exclamations, are offensive and neither pleasant nor welcome.

Copyrighted materials may not be posted without the express approval of the copyright holder, such approval to be displayed along with the content. If you notice material that is copyrighted but no permission is listed with it, you agree to report it to a moderator or to admin.

Post your messages only once. Double posting (this does not refer to accidentally replying twice to a post, but to creating multiple threads with identical content in multiple sections of the forum) is incredibly annoying and double posts will be deleted.

Make an effort on grammar and spelling. Using nothing but SMS-style language or l33t speech (ex: y r u h3re m8?) is unsophisticated, annoying and not welcome!

You accept that messages contravening the listing above may be edited or removed without need for notice and that transgressions deemed severe enough may be met with banning. Be helpful, kind and respectful to one another, and let's keep this community great!

When You Aren't Working Out....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When You Aren't Working Out....

Post by MF! on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:49 pm

Just really curious about something I've noticed since joining BWC and then coming here; theres A LOT of activity in the training logs and never really much else anywhere else.

Do websites like this mainly serve to log and keep track of your workouts, or is there more that you generally seek in a space like this? While this is a great place to meet new people and also share valuable information about health, I'm also really curious about your other interests, or even sharing other tidbits of info.

So my question for you all..... What takes up your time when you aren't working out? What do you do, what do you think about, what sort of interactions do you guys and gals get into outside of the world of health?

The resident ghost has cast off his words of curiosity ;)
MF!
Adept
Adept

http://traceurversusbboy.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: When You Aren't Working Out....

Post by Rix on Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:02 pm

Mainly working, haha but other than that, chilling with my other half, either cooking or watching things together. I also play guitar and enjoy playing ps4 or monster hunter for mental peacefulness! I like to keep things simple.

Tbh I do love just googling anything about everything! It's probly my favourite thing to do.
Rix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:12 am

Guitar, knife making, sharpening, movement snacks, praying to the Almighty Saviour Jesus Christ that he spares my pathetic self from the punishment my sins have deserved.
Dave
Admin
Admin

http://physicalculture.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar on Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:49 pm

Work, overtime, playing around with the boys - 5y.o. And soon to be 3y.o., quality time with the Mrs.
Cesar
Unsurpassed
Unsurpassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Brahma Bill on Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:00 pm

Work, work, work. a little time with the Grandkid and reading.
Brahma Bill
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:33 pm

I like my work as I'm to the point where I can relax a d do it. If the load gets to be too much, I can bless someone else with my overflow. I also work at my church at night and it helps to fill what would otherwise be mindless time.

My true love is long distance motorcycle traveling/camping. I saw the Grand Canyon last year. I left on Friday night and was at the Grand Canyon Saturday night. That was 1,215_miles in 22 hrs. I plan on going to the Red Wood Forest in sept this year - if at all possible.

What about you Ghost?
itlives
Moderator, Selective Germaphobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:35 am

itlives wrote:What about you Ghost?

Called out! :eyebrows:
Dave
Admin
Admin

http://physicalculture.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brahma Bill on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:22 am

itlives wrote:I like my work as I'm to the point where I can relax a d do it. If the load gets to be too much, I can bless someone else with my overflow. I also work at my church at night and it helps to fill what would otherwise be mindless time.

My true love is long distance motorcycle traveling/camping. I saw the Grand Canyon last year. I left on Friday night and was at the Grand Canyon Saturday night. That was 1,215_miles in 22 hrs. I plan on going to the Red Wood Forest in sept this year - if at all possible.

What about you Ghost?
Sounds like you're training for the "Iron Butt Challenge"
Brahma Bill
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by itlives on Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:33 am

I'm already a member. The Saddle Sore 1000 is done in less than 24 hours. The next up is Bun Burner 1500 in less than 36 hours. The next one up is Bun Burner Gold 1500 in 24 hours.
The top of the heap is 11,000 miles in 11 days.- the rally
FWIW - I will never do the Rally. Two woman completed the Rally last year on the same type of bike I have.
itlives

Back to top Go down

Post by MF! on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:00 pm

Dave wrote:
itlives wrote:What about you Ghost?

Called out!  :eyebrows:

The ghost remains as one who watches

EDIT: wth? i had a whole dissertation written out and only the above got posted! :|
MF!
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by MF! on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:03 pm

basically being a hermit, trying to be a nerd, and ppl watching and self examining life stuff.
MF!
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top