PhysicalCulture.canadian-forum.com
Some parts of the forum are not accessible to non-members, so be sure to join right away!

Post your training log, get involved in challenges, and add to our vault of fitness and physical culture wisdom!

Messages posted on this forum express the opinions of their respective authors and not necessarily those of anyone else. You agree to not hold anyone responsible for the content of any post but the author thereof and anyone who expresses agreement with him or her.

Messages with an attacking, demeaning or slanderous tone are prohibited.

Messages or usernames which promote, evoke or encourage unlawful, lewd or immoral practices are prohibited.

Vulgarities, curses and racial slurs as well as religious blasphemies, curses and exclamations, are offensive and neither pleasant nor welcome.

Copyrighted materials may not be posted without the express approval of the copyright holder, such approval to be displayed along with the content. If you notice material that is copyrighted but no permission is listed with it, you agree to report it to a moderator or to admin.

Post your messages only once. Double posting (this does not refer to accidentally replying twice to a post, but to creating multiple threads with identical content in multiple sections of the forum) is incredibly annoying and double posts will be deleted.

Make an effort on grammar and spelling. Using nothing but SMS-style language or l33t speech (ex: y r u h3re m8?) is unsophisticated, annoying and not welcome!

You accept that messages contravening the listing above may be edited or removed without need for notice and that transgressions deemed severe enough may be met with banning. Be helpful, kind and respectful to one another, and let's keep this community great!

Everyone Still Here ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everyone Still Here ?

Post by Elethor on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Holla Guys. How many people are still on the boards this new year ? Or has everyone disappeared and haven't rallied enough New Years Resolutions to come back on ?

:lol!: :eyebrows:
Elethor
Adept
Adept

http://instagram.com/moamclothingmy

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone Still Here ?

Post by ChrisTG on Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:43 am

I still swing by every once and a while but it seems pretty empty in here. I miss this place. I did have a tough time getting started working out again this year too lol

ChrisTG
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckyx on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:54 pm

I was just updating training logs :D dont even have much time to workout now due to school graduation being soon
Buckyx
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:18 pm

I check in once in a while. I don't train like I used to, and I likely never will again. I still have my toys, though, and lift and throw them now and again to make sure I've not lost it.
Dave
Admin
Admin

http://physicalculture.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rix on Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:49 pm

I wanna come back. We need to resuscitate this forum and everyone's love for fitness
Rix

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisTG on Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:05 am

Me too, so I started a new training log!

ChrisTG
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Brahma Bill on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:07 pm

I'm still here. Been working on a big project since November that has been all consuming. I've been training but not posting. I will rectify that. Since I train at home I've got no one but you people to keep me accountable. :D
Brahma Bill
Incredible
Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:45 am

I move a lot.  I simply cannot justify the type of volume training I used to do versus calorie requirements.  I have not reached anything like my true potential, but I have come (again) to the point of feeling it better to be as strong as I need without the extra bulk.  I feel like I am still at my strongest, even when the attributes balance out more in favour of dexterity.  But I don't know if I could life my max deadlift, for example.  And a high volume heavy deadlift workout would probably make my hamstrings sore for two days, with full supplementation.  But the trap bar is easy at 3 plates, cold. But mostly it is just unloaded movement, and that makes it easy whenever I do loaded movements, and I can still perform decently at circuits with little dedicated maintenance of my endurance.

But starting march first I will drink chia gel with seeds, primary for 40 days.  One meal aside is allowed with no meat.  It will be very much a cleanse.  If I can afford it, I'll get some flax to grind into the chia.

Trying to free myself from thinking if the many problems in the world for a short time.  That's why I like exercise and why I like it here.  Kind of like a little sanctuary from the insanity, nobody trying to make anybody think or hear something they don't want to, just peaceful effort and the rewards thereof.

To that end, I'm going to remind everyone, including myself, that any kind of contentious issues which could arise should be vaulted to the deep thoughts section where such issues can be discussed or ignored at members' choosing.
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisTG on Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:02 am

Dave wrote:To that end, I'm going to remind everyone, including myself, that any kind of contentious issues which could arise should be vaulted to the deep thoughts section where such issues can be discussed or ignored at members' choosing.

You seem to have made your thread a global announcement and not limited to deep thoughts.

ChrisTG
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:06 pm

If so it was accidental. But when I am not logged in I cannot see the thread, so it is at least limited to members. I'll go fix it now,anyway. My apologies.
Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisTG on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:13 pm

Haha no worries I'm sure it was, just kinda funny that you mentioned reminding yourself in your post :) . I'll dive in when I have some time.

ChrisTG
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum